Don't go left, don't go right, stay straight (on the path).

Thursday, April 28, 2011

End of School Days writing project.

I've decide give myself a project and call it End of School Days writing project.
The Goal:
To write everyday and to leave my story on a cliffhanger so I'm looking forward to writing once home from work (I work at primary school pre-k -2nd)
20 days of school, 4 weekends and 2 teacher work days left.

I have about 9,000 words written so far.
I'm going back and looking at the 20,000 words I have written in all and try to see what's cause me to get stuck in the middle.   I'm backtracking in my story and hope to rush forward soon.
I have realize that I want my heroine to be scared off and fearful, but I now realize she's not one to be scared off. 
And she didn't like my plot so now I'm changing it.  She's about to get more then she can chew!

No comments:

Post a Comment