Don't go left, don't go right, stay straight (on the path).

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Book Review: The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt

The Royal Treatment is the 2nd book in a three book series called Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
The series is about a 14 years old girl named Desi who learned in the first book, Princess for Hire, from her crazy Fairy Godmother that she’s  has magic potential in her and with this MP she can become the image of the princess.  The princesses for a number of reasons (Leavitt write witty and crazy stories for each princess) they need a vacation and have called the agency for a sub.
In The Royal Treatment Desi works on her training for  level two sub called Betterment of Elite Sub Training (BEST) and trying out for the school play Midsummer Night Dream.
Leavitt has not lost her touch on writing a humorous fun full book.  I wish to see more conflict going on with Desi and her own story instead of the conflict coming from the princesses’ storyline.  
WHAT I LOVE about this book is there is now a hint of romance and what’s to come.  I always look for romance in a story weather it’s a book, a movie, or a T.V. show
I don’t want to ruin it for you, everything else I want to say will have spoilers so I’ll leave you with…
There the boy I wish she pick…
And
There the boy she can’t forget!
BTW My Favorite character is still the non-cinderella Fairy Godmother Meredith.

No comments:

Post a Comment