Don't go left, don't go right, stay straight (on the path).

Sunday, December 19, 2010

"But First Seek"

“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”  Matthew 6:33 NIV
Have you ever walked into a place, your church? A place where a revival is taking place?  And in that place you felt the presence of God?
I have.
A few times.
When I do feel the presence of God, usually, not always, I see angels.
Like this morning, I walked into our church’s fellowship hall and the presence of God overcome me.  I feel dizzy and a little off.  No longer part of this world, but still in the world. I look up at the lights hanging from the ceiling, where I have seen angels before, and they are there, sitting on top of the light shades.  By the way, I see angels like they are ghosts, I see their form but I still see through them.
            I once read in a book, (sorry can’t remember what book) that angels are the only one of God’s creation who can move from God’s throne room to earth, so when they show up on earth they bring with them the presence of God.  I believe this.
            I have watched angels come into a room, and the presence of God grow stronger.
            Also where there are angels there is Jesus.
            And let’s not forgot Jesus is the reason for the season.
            First seek the King, Jesus and then His blessings will follow.  In the verse from Matthew Jesus is talking about food and clothing.  If we first seek Jesus we will have food and clothing.  We need to trust Our Lord to provide our basic needs and then we will see supernatural blessing as well. 
Now keep this in mind I see angels every once in a while but I’m still learning to trust Jesus with my basic needs.
God Bless you!
Jesus love you!
Merry Christmas!
~Annie Laurie
Please share your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment